- Aids in the digestion of foods*
- Soothes occasional stomach upset*
- Helps reduce bloating, gas, and occasional indigestion*
Ginger Rhizome/Root, Peppermint Plant, Caraway Seed, Coriander Seed, Anise Seed, Tarragon Plant, and Fennel Seed essential oils.
Spicy, sweet, minty, licorice
DigestZen® Digestive Blend
DigestZen is a wonderful companion to aid in the digestion of food, soothe occasional upset stomachs, and reduce uncomfortable gas and bloating.*
Part Number: 31030001
Size: 15 mL
Can be used:
Can be used with no dilution. (Neat)
DigestZen is known as doTERRA’s “tummy tamer” blend due to its ability to aid in digestion, soothe occasional stomach upset, and maintain overall digestive health.* This unique blend contains Ginger, Fennel, and Coriander to help ease occasional stomach discomfort, including motion sickness and indigestion, while Peppermint, Tarragon, Anise, and Caraway aid with digestion and help maintain a healthy gastrointestinal tract.* DigestZen is great to have on hand when stomach upset occurs and is safe and effective. DigestZen is a healthy, natural, and gentle way to soothe an upset stomach or maintain a healthy digestive system.*
- Add a few drops to water to take internally or rub on the stomach before flying or taking a road trip for a calming aroma.
- Have DigestZen on hand when enjoying heavy holiday meals to promote digestion.*
- Take DigestZen with you when traveling or trying new foods to soothe occasional stomach upset.*
- Add to water or tea to maintain a healthy gastrointestinal tract.*
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.